Monday 21 May 2012

Welcome... my first post


This is my first post after deciding that I would start to contribute to my own blog.


Why? - Because I need somewhere to perform a brain dump where my crackpot ideas might be handy for me and others. I've spent years of leeching other people's great ideas to expedite my own scripting exercises so it's time to give back to the community of crackpots on whom I've so heavily relied.


So why call it the lobster's claw? Well, primarily I'll be writing about my adventures in PowerShell and sharing my ideas, challenges and blocks of code that result... and I wasn't able to put all of that into a URL. So I wondered what crustacean had the hardest shell (PowerShell - get it? haha.. okay, Dad Joke... I should add that to my profile's interests). Anyway, I came across this really cool lobster motorcycle by chef / artist Huang Mingbo. Wow, done. Something to do with a lobster. And they have powerful claws. And so it was decided. So, without further ado...


Welcome to The Lobster's Claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment